Mineral rich District, Jharsuguda is one of the most industrially developed District of Odisha. Jharsuguda District was established on 1st January, 1994. earlier it was a part of Sambalpur District. It was created by amalgamation of the erstwhile Jamindars of Rampur, Kolabira, Padampur and Kudabaga.
- Application for selection as Chairperson and Member of the Child Welfare Committee , DCPO
- Office order regarding Public worship at re-ligious places/ such institutions of different sects in the district of Jharsuguda
- Office order regarding declaration of Containment zone for COVID – 19 , Brundaban Colony , Beheramal
- Corrigendum to Tender call notice no. – 69 for Notice for works of Jharsuguda and Laikera Block
- Office order regarding new guidelines for COVID – 19 , Jharsuguda